TELS achieved accredited ISO 27001: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) certification on October 17, 2019.
The audit was performed by TÜV certification body (Germany).
REFERENCE. ISO/IEC 27001 is one of the key and most effective way to protect and manage information. The standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented information security management system within the context of organization’s overall business risks. The Information Security Management System covers all information assets – paper and electronic documents, computers, information systems, networks, personnel storing and processing information.
Why is the certificate so important for the company and its customers?
The major benefits of implementing the Information Security Management System are identifying the most serious threats and developing an efficient information security system which will ensure long-term success of the organization.
By achieving Information Security Management Systems certification the company obtains the following benefits:
- minimized risks of unauthorized access to business information;
- ncreased transparency in information management;
- improved world-wide company image and reputation;
- demonstration of high level of company’s reliability to contractors and customers;
- increased attractiveness for new partners;
- higher competitive advantage in the market.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification demonstrates to our business partners and customers that the company has an effective information security management system and that their business information is well protected.